Klever Blockchain, KleverChain, distributes rewards every epoch. If the validator that you have delegated to was not elected on the last epoch, there are no delegation rewards for that epoch, just staking rewards.
A validator just earns and distributes rewards if it is elected and produces blocks.
60% of the block rewards + half of the transaction bandwidth fees are for the leader validator of the block (chosen randomly by the blockchain itself) the other 40% are for the other 20 validators that are elected and validated that block.
The KLV staking reward, as of now, is 15 KLV per block distributed to all KLV holders at the end of the epoch (proportional to the staked size).
The KFI rewards are only the accumulated Kapp fees of that epoch, distributed to all holders at the end of the epoch (also proportional to the staked size)
The consensus is made of 21 validators chosen randomly and the rotation is 4 validators per epoch.
To better understand how validators or Klever Blockchain functions visit: docs.klever.finance
Have any questions about this, leave your comments below and Klever will respond accordingly.