Thanks to our team of engineers and blockchain wizards we’ve integrated KleverChain Testnet into our flagship product, Klever Wallet.
It’s important to note that KleverChain is still in its nascent stage of the testnet, moving from internal testnet to public testnet, and it is therefore very important that our community get their hands on this technological innovation to test the start of the next phase of Klever’s own blockchain evolution.
Every 24 hours, each user can claim up to 1,000 TKLV (Testnet KLV), which can be used to test the Klever Blockchain. To claim your daily TKLV, simply click the “Faucet” button on the TKLV account screen.
How to claim your daily TKLV allocation?
- Open TKLV once you have added it to your portfolio
- Select the Faucet Button
- Read the general usage terms and click “Okay, I got it”
- Check back daily to claim your daily allocations
Users will have access to the following key features while testing Klever Blockchain:
- Create account
- Use address book
- Add watch mode account
- Import account with private key
- No Staking option will be available at this time (coming soon)
Explore the KleverChain Explorer (KleverScan)
With the new redesign and optimization of our blockchain gateway, we’ve created a functional, seamless, and mobile-friendly experience for anyone looking for a clearer view of KleverChain: https://testnet.kleverscan.org
Enhanced filters and fast access to transactional insights make it an essential tool when interacting with key features like Nodes, Blocks, Accounts, Assets, and Transactions.
We live in extraordinary times, as we now have access to new decentralized financial tools and opportunities thanks to the Internet’s seamless commerce and communication, which has led to a completely new way of living our lives, managing our finances, and safeguarding our security.
Klever has invested the past decade in building blockchain solutions for millions of users around the world. As a result, we have learned a great deal about blockchain technology, cryptography, immutability, and which technologies are most efficient in maximizing high performance, speed, security, and reliability.
One thing we’re very aware of is, scammers.
Take time to familiarize yourself with these insights to avoid any unforeseen losses or difficult situations due to scammers.
- TKLV is for public testing purposes only
- Never attempt to swap or send KLV to TKLV
- TKLV has a different badge (Identity while in testnet phase)
- TKLV is not immediately available in your portfolio, you will need to add it
- TKLV is not real funds
Any available TKLV may be reset at any time. Generally, this occurs whenever KleverChain is restarted. Repeat the Faucet process to receive a new allocation of TKLV.
KleverChain Testnet (TKLV) support is now available in Klever Wallet for download in Google Play and Apple Stores. Download and give us your feedback so our developers can prepare for the launch of the KleverChain Mainnet in 2022.
KleverChain Mainnet is coming and here’s a quick overview of some of the key future blockchain benefits that Klever Blockchain will bring with it:
- Low-cost and simplified development of decentralized applications (k-apps).
- With an easy-to-use interface and development time savings, the blockchain comes pre-built with features ready to use. Saving both time and budget for all developers!
- k-apps can be built directly on the blockchain without requiring intricate or vulnerable smart contracts to be written or used.
- Support from a large, rapidly growing global community. A community that demands new solutions and applications for the blockchain that will continually evolve from a user-centric and community-driven approach.
- By adding a service charge to your project, you can enhance your profitability.
- API’s that are ready for use to facilitate integrating and developing new solutions.
- Developers are not required to run nodes.
Our blockchain team has after careful deliberation decided to remove the proposed 10 free daily transactions since such a feature could potentially destabilize the security of KleverChain. We will instead replace this feature with even lower fees than originally planned for all transactions on the blockchain, making KleverChain among the cheapest chains to transact on in the world of crypto.
- To read more about Klever Blockchain, click here.
- To deep dive into KleverChain, click here.
Download Klever App
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. Klever will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses. The cryptocurrency market is available worldwide 24 x 7 for trading with no market close or open times. Please do your risk assessment when deciding how to invest in cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. Klever is not liable for investment gains or losses.