After a successful launchpad sale, we’re ready to go live with our NFT Marketplace DEX
We will be bringing you many exciting new projects in the coming months, including the ability to sell, auction, and manage your NFTs on your account, and securely transfer them to Klever Wallet, K5.
Here’s a range of frequently asked questions:
How can I list my NFT on the KleverNFT MarketPlace?
After purchasing an NFT from our Launchpad, you should withdraw it first to your Klever Wallet, K5 or Klever Web Extension.
Follow this process to withdraw you NFT for listing purposes:
- Sign in with your KleverID on KleverNFT.com
- Click on your profile icon and select “Wallets”
- Select the “Your NFTs” menu
- Select the NFT you would like to withdraw to your K5 wallet address starting with klv1…
- Paste your K5 wallet address in the available address field
- Withdraw to your wallet
In your K5 Wallet, do the following:
- In your Klever Wallet, K5 go to your browser and browse to klevernft.com in your app.
- Connect your wallet accordingly.
- Go to “Your NFTs” and select the NFT you would like to “List for Sale” in the connected wallet tab.
- Select the fixed price or auction listing option
Understanding the different methods:
Fixed Price listing:
- You can list your NFT for a fixed price by clicking the Fixed Price tab.
- You can specify the KLV amount for your NFT listing.
- When you confirm the transaction, your NFT will be listed for sale at the amount you specified.
- Listed NFTs can be auctioned by clicking on the Auction tab.
- Your auction must have a reserved price. Your NFT’s reserved price is the minimum amount you can receive as a bid.
- In addition, you can define an Instant Buy price for your auction. Adding it is not required, but it is welcome.
- Choose the end date and time of your Auction. You can only create an Auction that expires in seven days.
- When the transaction is confirmed and the rules you defined are applied to your NFT, it will be listed for auction.
You can check the transactions you have confirmed on Kleverscan.org.
- How can I claim an offer I made for an Auction?
To claim your bid, you must wait until the end of the auction. Go to the NFT details page and click on Claim.
- How can I buy an NFT?
The NFT can be purchased from the Marketplace by accessing klevernft.com through the K5 Wallet Browser and clicking on Connect Wallet. You will need KLV to complete the transaction.
Go to the Marketplace menu and select the collection you want to Explore.
NFTs that are listed for a fixed price can be bought instantly.
NFTs that are listed with an auction can be bid on. Please be aware that your funds will be held until the end of the auction when you submit a bid for the NFT.
Your bid must be claimed after the auction has ended on the NFT details page.
How can I withdraw an NFT I have purchased on the Launchpad to my K5 Wallet?
- To withdraw the NFTs you purchased from Launchpad; you must log in to your Klever ID account and go to the Your NFTs menu.
- Click on the INOs NFTs tab and select the NFT you want to withdraw.
Please note that the blockchain withdrawal fee must be paid with KLV. Paste your K5 KLV address on the withdraw page and click confirm.
What crypto can I buy NFTs with?
You can only list and purchase NFTs with KLV from KleverChain (KDA).
Do I need KLV to transact?
You will need KLV (KDA) to transact on KleverNFT DEX Marketplace. All the transactions are on-chain, so KLV (KDA) is needed to list, make a bid, claim, and make a market order on the Marketplace.
All the KLV blockchain fees will be shown in your K5 wallet.
Are the NFTs mine once paid for?
All the NFTs successfully purchased on the KleverNFT DEX Marketplace are yours. When you buy an NFT with a fixed price or instant buy price, the NFT is yours.
When you make a Bid for an Auction NFT, you will need to wait until the end of the Auction and be the Auction winner to be the new owner of the NFT. Once the auction ends and you are not the auction winner, you must claim your NFT bid.
In contrast to the Launchpad, where you don’t have custody of your wallets, on the DEX, you connect your wallet and process everything directly on-chain.
How can I verify my purchase?
With KleverNFT DEX Marketplace, all your transactions are processed directly on-chain and Kleverscan.org links are displayed for every transaction.
Once I withdraw NFTs to K5, will I be able to see them visually?
K5 is not supporting NFTs viewing yet. To see your NFTs, you should open the K5 browser and visit klevernft.com.
- Click on Connect Wallet.
- Now you will be able to see your NFTs.
What is a verified account or badged collection?
By identifying authentic creators and content, account verification enhances the trust in the NFT ecosystem.
Collections with a blue checkmark badge belong to verified accounts and have significant interest or sales.
Contact our support team at email@example.com to learn more about account verification and collection badge eligibility.
KleverNFT Marketplace DEX
A fast and user friendly web3, NFT marketplace for Creators, Brands, and Enterprises, you can launch your unique project in minutes.
Fast Transaction Speeds
Syncronized to Crypto Wallet
Quick Selling Tools