Our Klever Mainnet Migration with KLV 100% APR Staking Event has now come to a close. All users who have staked their KLV (TRC20) tokens in Klever Wallet, K4 can now access the same URL (stake.klever.finance), previously used to stake their TRC20 KLV and withdraw their gains into their new KLV (Mainnet) wallet address starting with klv1…
IMPORTANT Information when claiming:
- If you would like to withdraw your gains make sure you use your Klever Wallet Dapp Browser and open up stake.klever.finance.
- Your account wallet should contain at least 50 TRX.
- Ensure the KLV (Mainnet) address starts with a “klv1” and that it is the correct address.
- Any errors you make when entering your address into the withdraw field cannot be corrected. Triple check!
- After you have pasted/typed in your correct KLV (Mainnet) address, click withdraw.
- You are now done with your request, and the withdraw button will be disabled.
- Withdrawals can take around an hour to complete, depending on the script load at the time.