By using the Klever Wallet K5 beta application on their mobile device, users can now securely connect to Klever Explorer via their in-app browser. The connection allows for a seamless and secure sync directly between your K5 Wallet and KleverChain.
Following these steps in K5 Wallet browser is crucial and must be followed carefully:
Make sure you have the latest K5 (Beta) version which can be found here.
- Access Klever Explorer in your K5 browser by visiting kleverscan.org.
- Select the wallet icon at the bottom right of your browser and choose your KLV (Mainnet) Account. (Do not miss this step!)
- Confirm this process by making sure the KLV badge is showing on the wallet icon.
- Select the Klever Explorer main menu icon (also referred to as the hamburger icon) and click on “Connect your Wallet”.
- Your “Connect your Wallet” button will change to your KLV selected address if the connection was successful.
- You will notice a new range of icons being displayed just above your KLV address. One of those core buttons is “Create Transaction”.
What type of transactions is available with the Klever Explorer and K5 integration?
With the newly connected Klever Wallet K5 KLV (Mainnet) account, users can transact in KleverChain as follows:
- Create Asset
- Create Validator
- Validator Config
- Asset Trigger
- Set Account Name
- Config ITO
- Set ITO Prices
- Cancel Market Order
- Create Marketplace
- Config Marketplace
- Update Account Permission
Once a user has selected their preferred transaction, and inputted the relevant parameters, they can “broadcast” directly into KleverChain.
If you ever experience any issues or have questions, do not hesitate to reach out to our support team 24/7 at support.klever.io. Should you have feedback or suggestions for the K5 Wallet (beta), please send your feedback directly to the team at email@example.com.