Dogecoin (DOGE) still remains one of the most popular coins in the crypto space as a result of its initial sarcasm of being a meme coin developed to mimic the functionalities of Bitcoin.
However, the codebase of Dogecoin was originally a fork of Litecoin, another cryptocurrency in the similitude to Bitcoin, which by design possesses most of the same features.
Some of them are the hashing algorithms as they were inherited from the Litecoin codebase, but with the only difference of the branding and the quantity of its inflationary supply.
Doge is currently being used by major companies and merchants globally as a means of payment and remittance for goods and services.
This invariably creates a use case for the coin and thereby gives it a value proposition that has caught the attention of major investors in recent years.
Why swap DOGE?
The fantastic swap feature on the Klever Wallet creates an opportunity for each user to instantly have access to a large number of coins and tokens.
This can be done seamlessly within the comfort of the Klever Wallet ensuring that your security is not compromised and the speed of the transaction is almost at an instant.
The Klever team has added several blockchains to the swap engine which creates the opportunity for a swap to take place from one blockchain to another all within the Klever Wallet.
It is also obvious that transaction fees for the DOGE swap are also moderately low in transaction costs. This would make it more efficient for users to swap their DOGE to other coins or tokens faster and cheaper.
How do I find the swap pairs available with DOGE in the Klever wallet?
This process is very intuitive and made simple by the Klever team to ensure users can easily navigate the Klever Wallet without any major challenges.
The basic steps to swap with DOGE are very similar to looking for other crypto swap pairs, especially those listed on the Klever Wallet. These include the following:
- Click on the swap button
- Select the coin or token to be swapped (in this case DOGE)
i . You can either scroll down the list of cryptocurrencies
Ii. Alternatively, you could type DOGE on the search tab on the swap interface
- Select the token you wish to swap the DOGE into by clicking on the available token pairs.
As for Swap, these are the basic standard steps for swapping tokens and coins in the Klever Wallet:
- Click on the Swap tab (a symbol that resembles a dollar sign) from among the tabs at the bottom of the Klever Wallet.
- From the tokens list, select the token you want to swap (in this case DOGE). Then, the token you want to get.
- Enter the desired amount to swap (YOU PAY). Note, there is a Minimum value to swap. Once done, click on the Next button.
- Select the Account you want to receive the tokens on. You can select from your Accounts or Contacts by clicking on the Book icon. Alternatively, you can paste an address from the Clipboard or scan a QR code.
- Choose if you want to Pay Fee with KLV by enabling the related button. Paying fees with KLV gives you a 25% reduction on swap fees. Once done, click on Convert Now button.
- After, you will be redirected to a screen that confirms that your order is placed. You can click on the “Got it!” button and relax. You will receive your tokens after a while.
What do I need to transact with DOGE?
In order to reduce your swap fees on the Klever Wallet, we recommend you enable the pay fee with KLV (which is the token used for the transaction as swap fees).
This would drastically help to reduce the transaction cost of swapping using your DOGE coins directly in the swap process.
Which are the available pairs?
Doge can be instantly swapped to USDT (either the TRC-20 or ERC-20 versions) within the Klever Swap feature.
The DOGE can also be swapped to Bitcoin (BTC) and KBTC within the Klever Wallet.
The Klever team ensures that the total user experience for crypto traders is made simple and less complicated using the best technology in a secure manner in a Klever way.