The clear-cut vision of the Klever team was born out of the need to enhance user experience and security on the blockchain and the financial literacy of people all over the world. This has led the Klever team to look inwards at the developmental strides of its wallet system evolution.
Some pioneers in the crypto space for wallet development have been relegated to the background for their inability to mitigate the upsurge of critical system failures and hacks by criminals on their wallet systems.
There is also the case that others have not updated their platform software and interfaces for a very long time, which has left their users at the mercy of an outdated user interface without proper integration.
The need for continuous development is indeed pertinent for any software or blockchain technology project.
The transitions of the Klever wallet
The Klever team has shown its progressive status by remaining consistent in its growth and developmental transition from what was initially envisioned as Tronwallet to the various versions of the Klever wallet and eventually the Klever wallet 5 (K5).
The Klever wallet, which is used by more than 3 million people all over the world, provides more than 900 tokens from the first generation of cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin to other interesting and powerful projects, like Matic, Polkadot, or ICP.
Klever 4 was originally developed by using a hybrid approach, where the iOS and Android versions of the wallet were made with a single technology. Presently, the team of developers has grown such that each OS version is being built by a specific team of engineers using native technology.
The IOS and Android now look quite the same, but what is actually under the hood is substantially different. This shows the power of determination playing out essentially as the team of developers has grown considerably over the years.
The Klever wallet 5 optimizes and practically improves on all the major functionalities available on the Klever 4 wallet which includes but is not limited to the following:
- Biometric access: With a safer security mechanism like Face ID or fingerprint (biometrics access) to unlock the app and gain access to all features. Klever wallet is unhackable and immutable thanks to blockchain, ensuring the highest level of security for your funds.
- DApps Integration: It is one of Klever’s most sophisticated wallet updates with great features like the integration of dApps within the wallet for seamless connection and easy access to the internet and to blockchain applications.
- Swap function: Users can utilize instant swap of tokens and coins to their coin of choice seamlessly.
- In-App news feed: The Klever wallet has an intuitive interface for displaying all news and articles as a feed for speedy access to an ever-evolving world we are living in.
How to send crypto on K5?
- To start with, log into your Klever Wallet
- If you don’t have one download it and set up an account ensuring you save your twelve-word seed phrase in a safe place.
- Once you log in with your six-digit key, you will see a very simple and intuitive interface, such that you can find the send button easily
- Tap the send button
- Then the user can scroll below and go to whatever crypto of choice needs to be sent.
- Input the quantity to be sent or the value in USD
- Select the next button to add the wallet address of the receiver.
- Then confirm the transaction and send.
How to receive crypto on K5?
The process is similar to the processes taken with the send but with a slight difference.
- Once you log in with your six-digit key or biometrics, you will see all the tokens listed in your wallet by default.
- Then the user can scroll below and go to whatever crypto of choice needs to be received.
- Tap on Coin or token.
- Select the receive button.
- Copy your wallet address and send it to whoever you want to receive a payment from them.
- Alternatively, you can also share your wallet address with any of your friends via your social media networks and email.
- When you receive a payment from whoever is supposed to pay you, it will be displayed on your wallet.
In conclusion, the Klever team is conscious of our developmental goals and vision to make crypto simple and the Klever 5 wallet is indeed a practical solution to what we want to achieve.