Paying in native tokens for trading on any centralized crypto exchange always has an advantage, but few exchanges allow users to pay in native tokens, but Klever Exchange offers this.
Allowing users to pay in KLV, Klever Exchange has provided much-needed support to millions of users to save more on their trading.
Let us learn how to pay Klever Exchange fees using KLV
- Step 1: Login to your account
- Step 2: Click on your account name, you will see a scroll down window
- Step 3: Click on account. You will now see the Use KLV to pay trading fees just below Balance Details
- Step 4: Enable it
- Once you enable it, you are now ready to pay all the trading fees on Klever Exchange with your KLV from now onwards.
- If you don’t have KLV, exchange it for 17 other tokens on Klever Exchange, like BTC, USDT, LTC and so on. If you don’t wish to use it, you can easily disable it by clicking on it again.
Below the Use KLV to pay trading fees you can also see how much KLV will be charged and what Maker & Taker will take.
Fees on Klever Exchange are less as compared to other crypto exchanges.
How to get discounts by paying in KLV
If you pay by other tokens, you will be charged 0.10% per transaction for Maker and 0.20% per transaction for Taker.
If you pay using KLV, Maker will be charged only 0.07% per transaction, saving 0.03% per transaction, while Taker will pay just 0.15% per transaction, saving 0.05% per transaction.
It is a better option to pay in KLV rather than paying more with other tokens.
Klever Exchange makes crypto simple & easy…