- Login to your account
- Click on Deposit, which can be seen on the top right side of the page.
- Deposit or add crypto is the same
- Select the Crypto you want to add to your account
Suppose we select BTC to deposit
- Select a network: in this case BTC network. There are blockchains that are built on various networks.
- Check the minimum deposit: In Klever Exchange, the minimum deposit is 0.000003 BTC.
- You will now see the BTC deposit code & QR code
- You can scan the QR code to deposit or copy the address to make a deposit.
- As you have now copied the BTC address, send it to the person from where you are expecting BTC.
BTC deposit & sent address always start with ‘b’. And it is different for every blockchain.
Suppose you are holding a token built on BTC blockchain, then the deposit address and send address will always start with ‘b’.
If you send your BTC to the wrong address, you will lose them permanently.
So always crosscheck your BTC address or any crypto address before sending or receiving them.
Suppose you want to receive BTC from someone, you will send the BTC deposit address.
Once you receive the BTC, you can view it in the Holdings section.
You can also check all the transactions that you have received from any blockchain with the transaction hash to verify it.