Devikins is a game developed by Moonlabs, a decentralized indie studio created by veterans of the game industry.
It is a game with an ever-expanding world and player-first mentality, where each and every character is different from the other. It is also based on Japanese role-playing game (JRPG) mechanics that allow users to breed and raise their characters from childhood to adulthood in an extensive play-to-earn economy.
Devikins get five affinities, one for each base attribute: vitality, power, fortitude, agility, and sanity. An affinity ranges from 1 to 10.
The Overall Affinity (OA), which is given by summing all five Devikins affinities, is how Devikins rarity is defined. It also comes in five rarity tiers: common, uncommon, rare, mythic, and eldritch.
All the characters are then classified into six color scales, brown being dominant; white being unique; red being co-dominant; blue being bonded; yellow being recessive, and purple being muted. The gene rarity is central to the procreation mechanic.
All Devikins come with ten basic personalities, which include angry; curious; feisty; nerdy; polite; reckless; resilient; sassy; shy; stoic; miner; miner; lavish; and glitched personalities are given to limited personalities.
Klever offers the fastest interface for buying and selling Devikins. The process is very simple, and fast and it takes only a few minutes to complete on Klever Exchange.
How to buy & sell Devikins
Buy DVK first – Users are required to have DVK in order to buy Devikins, as they cannot be bought by any other cryptocurrencies. DVK is the utility token for the Devikins network.
So, here is the step-by-step to do so:
- Step 1: Log in to Klever.io – If a user doesn’t have an account, open a crypto trading account with klever.io. It is very easy and within a few minutes, a user can open an account.
- Step 2: Once the account is set up, you’ll need to first deposit USDT to buy DVK.
- 2.1 To deposit USDT, you need to click on your name, and a scroll will appear, which you can click on the Deposit tab.
- 2.2 Select the coin you want to deposit, in this case, it is USDT.
- 2.3 Select the network. Tip: Always select the Tron network as it is very cheap to deposit USDT, and the Ethereum network is very expensive to do so.
- 2.4 Once you select Tron, you will see the USDT address for deposits on Klever Exchange.
- 2.5 Copy the address and insert it into your wallet where you keep your USDT in order to send it to the Exchange.
- Step 3: As now you have USDT, you now need to buy DVK to buy your first Devikins.
- Step 4: Now click on Trade, the second tab near the Klever Exchange logo – As soon as you click on it, you will go to the trading page.
- Step 5: Select DVK trading pair and select USDT to exchange it with DVK.
- Step 6: On the right-hand side at the bottom, place an order for DVK – Users are free to select the rate at which they want to exchange DVK for USDT.
- Step 7: Once that is done, a user is now ready to buy your first Devikins.
How to Buy your Devikins
- Step 1: Once users have Devikins, click on NFT, the third tab on the top left side of the Klever Exchange logo.
- Step 2: As you click on it, you will go to Devikins NFT page.
- Step 3: There are 9547 Devikins NFTs for sale, select your Devikins.
- Step 4: On the top right side of the Devikins NFT page, you can select the Devikins from High price to low price or low price to high price.
- Users can also use filters to select Devikins as per their personality, affinity, agility, ancestry, gene, etc.
- Users can now buy Devikins from as low as 450 DVK for one NFT to as high as 989,188,309,158 DVK for one Devikins NFT.
- Step 5: Click on a Devikin that you want to purchase. As soon as you click on it, a pop-up will appear and you make the purchase. Remember, the prices are fixed, so you cannot put your own price.
- However, Klever is working on an auctioning feature of Devikins, which is yet under development that will be released in the coming months.
- Step 6: Click on Devikins
- As soon as you make the purchase, you can see your Devikins in your holding section.
- To check it, click on holding which can be seen on the top right-hand side of the page.
- You will now come to a page where you can see your DVK, along with other cryptocurrencies.
- Next to crypto you will see My NFTs, Click on it. All the Devikins NFTs you have purchased will be seen here.
Once you have purchased the Devikins, you are free to put them on sale and it is up to you at which price you want to sell them.
Now, let’s move on to how to Sell it.
How to Sell your Devikins
For example, User A has purchased 10 Devikins and wants to sell one of them.
- Step 1: Click on the Devikins user A wants to sell. A pop-up will appear and User A puts a price on it.
- Step 2: Once the price is put, another popup will appear and will ask for users’ confirmation. Once the user confirms it, Devikins sell order is placed.
- Step 3: If a user finds a buyer, your Devikins will be sold. All DVK will be deposited in user A’s account, which the user can check in the holdings section.
If you want to cancel the sale?
If the user decides to cancel the sale of the Devikins, he/she can do so by going to My NFTs and clicking on the NFT put on sale by Removing it from the Sale tab.
Once the user clicks on the Remove from Sale tab, a pop will appear for the given permission and he/she can click Remove now – and it is done in seconds.
There is no limit to how many times you can remove it from the sale or put your Devikins on sale.
So go Buy & Sell your Devikins Kleverly!