What is the Swap feature?
The aim behind the Swap is to make it simpler, faster and more convenient for our users to exchange crypto currencies. By monitoring live price action on top-tier exchanges, our engine creates a price index that is used by the Swap.
When a user goes to the Swap screen on the Klever app, they will see the default Swap pair from BTC (BTC) to USDT (USDT). The user then can make a quote to check the price prediction offer, select a new token pair to quote as well as type the amount he/she wants to swap.
The basic steps to swap with any cryptocurrency are very similar to looking for other crypto swap pairs, especially those listed on the Klever Wallet.
As for Swap, these are the basic standard steps for swapping tokens and coins in the Klever Wallet:
- Click on the Swap tab (a symbol that resembles a dollar sign) from among the tabs at the bottom of the Klever Wallet (K4).
- From the tokens list, select the token you want to swap. Then, the token you want to get (in this case USDT).
- Enter the desired amount to swap (YOU PAY). Note, there is a minimum value to swap. Once done, click on the Next button.
- Select the Account you want to receive the tokens on. You can select from your Accounts or Contacts by clicking on the Book icon. Alternatively, you can paste an address from the Clipboard or scan a QR code.
- Choose if you want to Pay Fee with KLV by enabling the related button. Paying fees with KLV gives you a 25% reduction on swap fees. Once done, click on the Convert Now button.
- After, you will be redirected to a screen that confirms that your order is placed. You can click on the “Got it!” button and relax. You will receive your tokens after a while.
The Klever marketing team has created a short and concise video for users to watch through this link.
However, it is pertinent to note that users can swap their desired cryptocurrencies in a seamless way to USDT in one of the fastest inbuilt mechanisms in the crypto market.
Some of the cryptocurrencies available for swapping on the Klever Wallet (K4) include but are not limited to the following:
- BTC => USDT
- KLV => USDT
- TRX => USDT
- ETH => USDT
- DOGE => USDT
- XRP => USDT
- BNB => USDT
- LTC => USDT
It is indeed a no brainer for users to access the Swap feature in the Klever Wallet for their quick transactions in a Klever way.