Perspectives are changing along with the paradigm shift associated with blockchain technology and the cryptocurrency space.
What is decentralization?
Decentralization is the process by which the activities of an organization, particularly those regarding planning and decision making, are distributed or delegated away from a central, authoritative location or group.
The idea here is to eliminate the concept of a centralized form of organization, business, or government. The process involves people working together, most often across time zones and geographies, to improve the quality of work.
Since most projects are decentralized, this has provided a kind of security for the crypto community since it ensures an uncontrollable, tamper-proof presence.
As a result of this financial shift from fiat to blockchain technology which started in 2009, when Satoshi Nakamoto launched the first digital currency Bitcoin. Developed on blockchain technology, it had attracted minds from all over the world to a new order of digital transactions over the internet that had replaced the old system of executing financial transactions.
However, as much as you acquire these cryptocurrencies with rare resources, you must be aware that without a secure wallet, individual funds can be easily stolen if not properly protected. Several issues of cryptocurrency theft have been recorded over the years as a result of either negligence of the owners or because they did not take proper precautions and proactive steps to ensure the safety of their funds.
Individuals may have been storing their funds on an exchange for a long time, and hackers were able to attack such exchanges and breach their security system, getting away with their funds. It is also possible for some users to lose their funds in a similar way if they store their funds on wallets with a higher level of vulnerability.
However, the Klever team with the vision of making the user experience and funds of the users safe at all times has taken the ball to a new level by the introduction of the Klever Hardware Wallet in December 2021. In spite of other hardware wallets being developed and available on the market as we speak, the Klever Hardware Wallet stands out as an outstanding decentralized self-custody wallet.
Benefits associated with the Klever Hardware Wallet include, but are not limited to:
- USB Type-C connector: The Klever Hardware Wallet uses a secure USB Type-C connector which connects to your Klever Wallet app and allows you to comfortably make crypto transactions with a click of a confirmation button.
- Bluetooth connectivity: If you select the option, it becomes possible to securely pair the Klever Hardware Wallet using Bluetooth 5.2 with your Klever Wallet app.
- Klever App user interface: One of the most intriguing features of the Klever Hardware Wallet is that it is only accessible via the synced Klever Wallet app, putting security at the center of any crypto transaction. By doing so, the Klever Wallet app is required to be connected to the hardware wallet and vice versa. In this way, the Klever Hardware Wallet would only be accessible through the Klever Wallet app for a more friendly user interface and for maximum security of the wallet and user funds.
- Confirmation of Transactions: With Klever, you can rest easily knowing you’re going to get a hardware wallet that’s safe for use without worries of possible theft of funds. Klever Hardware Wallets come with confirmation buttons that will be used as security measures and for the protection of the user’s funds while transacting.
- Inbuilt Integrated Circuit: The Klever Hardware Wallet is embedded with a high-grade integrated circuit (IC), CC EAL5+ certified, which holds a unique private key to perform cryptographic operations and a digital certificate to ensure device authenticity. Klever Hardware Wallet is really a secure device, like a real vault! Your crypto assets are kept in a safe device and transactions are performed in a certified environment.
- Zero electricity charging: The Hardware Wallet works without batteries, as it is powered through the USB connector. If you use the wired connection, the hardware wallet is powered by your mobile device.
The wallet boasts of a high-level encryption technology that helps to prevent theft that can come in form of hacking, mobile SIM number swapping, and other techniques used in defrauding users. All the user needs to do is to ensure they never share their private keys or seed phrase to anyone, no matter who they are as this is the only way their wallets can be compromised.
You can only retain your wealth if you are Klever about how you secure your crypto assets, especially in a Klever hardware wallet.
Follow on Twitter