Traders and investors involved in other forms of trading, such as stocks, bonds, and commodities, have gained a new perspective from the trading of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
Investors now have access to these assets digitally from anywhere due to the availability of exchanges. Thereby making it possible for anyone no matter their age, race, or status to become an investor in the cryptocurrency market.
Crypto exchanges: what are they?
A crypto exchange is a platform on which you can buy and sell cryptocurrency.
Crypto exchanges from all over the world have grown in number over the past few years.
Crypto exchanges can send cryptocurrency to a user’s personal cryptocurrency wallet or to any digital wallet that the user provides for safekeeping.
Crypto exchanges, however, still need two key factors in order to operate successfully: security and liquidity. Crypto exchanges have been shaped in many ways by these factors.
Several cryptocurrency exchanges were designed to fail from the start due to their inability to mitigate the hacker threat over the cause of their operation as an exchange.
Types of crypto exchanges
There are predominantly two types of exchanges: centralized and decentralized exchanges. These exchanges require some level of legislation implemented for them to be able to trade efficiently in the crypto market.
- Centralized exchange: These exchanges are trading platforms that function in the same way that a traditional brokerage account or stock exchange would. Central exchanges are owned and operated by a central third-party that maintains ultimate authority over the exchange, account, wallet, and transactions.
- Decentralized exchange: This exchange means that the holder of the keys will be the sole person who has access to the crypto wallet. It allows the holder to use the keys to send or receive cryptocurrency anywhere on the planet. Some people regard a decentralized wallet to be anonymous, but it is not. It is pseudonymous.
What is the Klever exchange?
The Klever Exchange is obviously one of the best exchanges to trade BTC now, such that users with a Klever Exchange account would simply log in using all our secured protocols to ensure the safety of the user funds.
Users and investors can trade cryptocurrencies on Klever Exchange against a Bitcoin pair seamlessly.
Consequently, all transactions can be easily executed within the exchange platform where a high level of security is applicable for the safety of user funds.
How can users trade BTC on the Klever Exchange?
Once you have decided to trade BTC on Klever Exchange, the user needs to first deposit crypto to their account.
Log into your Klever Exchange account
Alternatively, if the user is new to the Klever Exchange, they can easily create their own accounts and have access to the Klever trading platform.
If users don’t have the tokens, they can buy them from Klever Wallet with debit & credit cards. Klever Wallet is available on Google Play Store & Apple Store.
Payments are processed through Simplex.com, a payment service provider which allows banking channels to buy crypto.
There are four more payment gateways that include Mercuryo, MoonPay, Transak, and Banxa which are now available in the Klever Wallet, K5 (beta) for instant purchase of BTC.
The following links below will take you to the available BTC trading pairs in the Klever exchange for inexperienced users and potential investors to trade seamlessly.
- BTC/USDT: https://klever.io/en/trade/BTC-USDT
- TRX/BTC: https://klever.io/en/trade/TRX-BTC
- LTC/BTC: https://klever.io/en/trade/LTC-BTC
- DOGE/BTC: https://klever.io/en/trade/DOGE-BTC
- ETH/BTC: https://klever.io/en/trade/ETH-BTC
- KLV/BTC: https://klever.io/en/trade/KLV-BTC
- DVK/BTC: https://klever.io/en/trade/DVK-BTC
- KFI/BTC: https://klever.io/en/trade/KFI-BTC
Trading BTC also has other benefits as every transaction has a unique transaction hash within the block and this can be used to check whether your trade for BTC was executed.
Klever Exchange also offers 24X7 customer support, where users can raise a ticket if there are any problems, they face during trading any of the pairs in the Klever exchange.
It is a Klever thing to do.