There are many projects being developed on a daily basis, which shows that developers are actually thinking and searching for the best ways to solve human problems.
One great project which has redefined the travel and tourism industry in the crypto world is Travala.com which allows people to book more than 3,000,000 travel products including accommodations, flights, and activities in 90,124 destinations in 230 countries and territories across the globe.
However, Travala has developed its own native token AVA, which runs on the Binance blockchain. It can be used for fees in transactions or payment as the case may be or the purchase of the tickets for the booked trips.
AVA is available on Klever Wallet
The most fascinating thing about the Klever and AVA’s relationship is that users can actually buy and store Travala (AVA) in the Klever Wallet, no matter where you are on the surface of the earth, from the comfort of your mobile devices in a convenient way.
How can you use AVA in your Klever Wallet?
Sequel to the transformation happening in the Klever Wallet, there is now so much a user can do with Travala (AVA) on the app.
But, before we begin, let us remember:
AVA is a token from the Binance Smart Chain. Therefore, you’ll need BNB in order to pay the fees and complete any kind of transaction with AVA in the Klever Wallet.
Now, let’s go!
Send AVA with Klever Wallet
The send function of the Klever wallet enables the user to send their AVA to any other Travala Wallet by simply following the steps highlighted below:
- Click on the desired token from your Portfolio in this case AVA.
- Switch to the desired Klever Account to execute the transaction then click on the SEND button.
- Enter the amount you want to send to the recipient, then click on Next button.
- Click on the Book icon and select an Account or Contact to which you want to send the AVA. Alternatively, you can paste an address from the Clipboard or scan a QR code. Once done, click on the Send button.
- After, you will be redirected to a screen where you can see all the transaction details. When everything is confirmed, click on the Submit Transaction button. Once submitted, a green screen will appear which confirms that the transaction is submitted successfully to the network.
Receive AVA using Klever Wallet
In order to receive Travala token on your Klever wallet, the user would have to perform the following processes in your Klever Wallet:
- Click on the desired token from your Portfolio in this case Travala (AVA).
- Switch to the desired Account if you have multiple accounts on the wallet.
- Inside the Account page click on the Receive button.
- In the next screen, you can:
- use the sharing application to share to the desired sender or scan the QR code.
- Alternatively, copy the address to Clipboard, then paste the address inside the sending application.
Buy AVA with Klever Wallet
The Klever wallet has made it more convenient for users to use bank cards to buy cryptocurrencies in a seamless way.
Consequently, the strategic partnership between Klever and the world-leading payment processor Simplex.com has enabled Klever users the access to buy Crypto fast and securely inside the Klever Wallet with either a credit or debit card.
However, there are new partners working with the Klever team to expand the frontier of the fiat on-ramp services on the Klever wallet including Moonpay, Mercuryo, Banxa, and Apple Pay.
The process is stated below:
- Click on the settings button (5th from your left)
- Select the buy crypto tab.
- Select the cryptocurrency to be bought (in this case AVA)
- Input Amount of Crypto you want to Buy, or Fiat Value.
- Select Your Receiving Address.
- Input your Card Details & Fill the Form.
- Upload your Identity Document.
- Wait for your payment request to be approved.
- The token would be credited to your wallet address that is provided.
Charge AVA using Klever Wallet
This is another unique feature of the Klever wallet that enables a user to make payments for goods and services in cryptocurrencies without leaving the Klever wallet. The basic steps include:
- Open your Klever wallet
- Select the cryptocurrency to be used for charge (payment)
- Click on the charge button
- Input the amount to be charged (either in AVA or USD value)
- Added a description if necessary and click next
- Scan the QR code stating the amount to be charged
- The user’s wallet address would be charged accordingly.
The Klever Wallet was indeed designed in a simple way for everyone in the crypto space.
However, we would like to continue sharing educational content to encourage our users and potential users to understand the basics of using crypto in the Klever wallet.