The creation of decentralized applications has found a great use case on the Ethereum blockchain. Such that with the use of the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM), smart contracts can be written or created in order for users to interact with the applications from the comfort of their device wallets in a decentralized manner.
What are dapps?
Decentralized applications (dapps) can be defined as a set of digital applications or programs which are created to run on a blockchain as the backbone or underlying technology, in a peer-to-peer (P2P) network of computers or handheld devices instead of a single computer.
There are several thousands of dapps created on various blockchain platforms including the Ethereum blockchain which is the first blockchain to layer the use of dapps.
Then there came other blockchains which developed their own dapps on the next layer with the ability to tweak some of its functionalities which include transaction fees, time of confirmation on the blockchain, speed of processing and so much more.
Some of these projects include but are not limited to the following: Tron, Polygon, Cardano, Binance, and most recently the Klever Blockchain.
Essentials of a dapp:
- It is essential for every dapp to be open-source and as such it must operate in an autonomous manner where there are no entities controlling the majority of the crypto tokens created.
- Any required changes that would be implemented to a dapp must follow a consensus within the community.
- It’s very expedient that the backend codes must integrate smart contracts with the codes and must run on a decentralized blockchain to ensure transparency.
- The dapp must implement the use of a crypto token generated in the creation of the Apps using the key standard technology for the cryptographic algorithm, and such data must be stored using a distributed blockchain ledger system without compromising cryptographic standards.
Advantages of dapps
Decentralized applications have proven to be a game-changer for the development of applications, from the traditional web development content to a peer-to-peer methodology from a user’s perspective.
This applies to financial services, gaming, flight planner, and other use cases in the changing world we are living in where users can actually connect their single private key to a whole lot of decentralized applications in a seamless manner.
Some of the advantages of dapps include the following:
- It gives the user a level of privacy by safeguarding access to the applications whereby users do not need to submit their personal details to every application that would be used.
- It can be used anonymously to execute transactions by the use of smart contracts.
- It is also user friendly and flexible for developers to create applications on it
Are there better ways to create dapps?
In recent years more developers are looking for smarter ways to create applications that would be economically and user friendly. This has led to the development of other blockchains with the capability of producing smarter applications and quicker transactions.
One of such blockchain technologies is going to be coming from the stable of the Klever development team in the form of KleverChain.
What are kapps?
In order to put the definition into perspective, Klever Apps (kapps) are on-chain applications developed by Klever Finance.
Kapps will offer pre-built and ready-to-use apps and functionalities native to the Klever blockchain.
This will be a groundbreaking product approach that would totally transform the way we engage on a typical decentralized application (dapp).
What are the potential selling points of the kapps?
Blockchain products from Klever are the optimal solution for companies and developers that want to leverage innovative technologies and cooperate with a community that is experiencing rapid growth and development.
Blockchain technology combined with the best products, innovations, teams, and people will make our ecosystem stronger, more relevant, and more profitable.
We facilitate blockchain development for all developers by eliminating the complexity and vulnerability of smart contracts and replacing them with ready-built apps and native features of Klever’s blockchain.
However, the Klever developers would not completely discard the use of the key basics in the creation of decentralized applications.
Rather, we have improved on the technology associated with decentralized applications such as staking, creating ICO, token creation, marketplace development, NFTs, royalties for both fungible tokens and NFTs, and so much more.
It would only serve the purpose for why the kapps is created only when it is used by our teaming community rather than saying too much about how it works.
I would like to urge every one of our loving community to anticipate with joy what is about to happen when the KleverChain goes live on our mainnet and the potential that can be achieved with all the Klever applications (kapps) ready to be launched.
It is a Klever thing to do.