Polkadot (DOT) is an open source sharded multichain protocol built for everyone. It connects private and consortium chains, public and permissionless networks, oracles, and future technologies that are in the making.
It has continued to transform with the developers churning out outstanding products which are built to last.
Hence, this is one of the reasons the Klever partnership is maintained and sustained with a project of such magnitude.
What is bonding?
It is also very possible to bond (stake) Polkadot (DOT) on the Klever 4 Wallet. Users and investors can earn Polkadot (DOT) rewards by bonding assets first, and then nominating validators.
What are the steps to bond DOT in Klever Wallet?
- Click on the DOT token from the portfolio page.
- Click on the next page on BONDING to enter the amount screen
- Enter the desired amount to bond (STAKE). Note, there is a Minimum time for your DOT to bond, and always hold some DOT in your account for transaction fees.
- Under the button CHANGE, you can select what to do with your bonding
- Select if you want to increase (stash account) or you don’t want to increase stash account
- After all amounts are set, you can INCREASE BOND in the options.
- After, you will be redirected to a screen which confirms that your bonding is placed.
Users and investors are at liberty to choose if they want to increase their bonding or not in a particular wallet. All the necessary information and instructions are outlined in the Klever Wallet in a Klever and intuitive way.