Ethereum (ETH) became the second most popular cryptocurrency after Bitcoin (BTC), it had many issues that were plaguing the network like transaction speed, higher transaction fees, and others.
Therefore Polygon (MATIC) came into existence and solved this problem to a large extent, as it was built on top of ETH platform providing layer 2 solutions.
So now you are aware of the importance of MATIC, let’s learn how you can buy, swap, trade, and store in the Klever Ecosystem.
Klever Ecosystem contains two important platforms: the wallet and the exchange. You can buy MATIC using your K4 wallet with your debit card, credit card or through wire transfers, then transfer those coins to Klever Exchange if you would like to trade with them.
How to Buy MATIC on K4
- Open your K4 wallet – (If you don’t have a K4 wallet, download it on Google Play Store or Apple iStore).
- Once you have downloaded the K4 wallet, kindly set up the account, save the 12 SEED word keys, and never disclose it to anyone. Secondly, set up a SIX-digit security code to access the K4 wallet.
- In the K4 Wallet, scroll in the portfolio page for MATIC token, Click on MATIC then on Buy, seen on the extreme right, put an amount you wish to buy (Note: You need some Ethereum (ETH in your wallet before you buy MATIC). In this case let’s assume you want to buy $100 worth of MATIC, Click on Next, put your ETH address, proceed to check out.
- It will now take you to the Simplex payment gateway page, click on I agree.
- Select payment method, whether you want to buy MATIC by debit, credit cards or by bank wire transfer.
- Fill in your personal details, agree to their terms and conditions and within minutes, your transactions will be processed, and you will see the MATIC in your account.
How to SWAP Matic on K4
- Enter your K4 wallet and click on Swap which is on the right menu side and looks like a $ sign.
- Click on the top crypto selection option and select MATIC. Suppose you want to swap MATIC to USDT.
- Select USDT in the second box, then select the value of MATIC you want to swap.
- Once that is done, you can click next and select the USDT address you want to store your crypto in.
- Click on Convert Now and you will see the green screen that shows that your order has been placed and very soon you can see the USDT in your wallet.
Now, let’s come back to Klever Exchange, where you can store & hold your MATIC.
As buying MATIC is still under development, you can deposit MATIC in your exchange account and trade it with any other token listed on the exchange.
Learn how to Store & Trade MATIC on Klever Exchange
- Login to your Klever Exchange account.
- If you don’t have one, register for a new account.
- Once you have logged in, click on the Deposit tab on the top right side of the exchange page.
- Select MATIC token or any other available network / token. In this case, we’ll use Polygon.
- Copy the address and send it to the address of the wallet from where you will be receiving the MATIC.
- Check your Polygon address before depositing it.
- Once you complete the process, you can view your MATIC in your holdings tab, which can also be seen on the top right side of the Exchange page.
- On the holding page, you will see all the tokens that are in your wallet.
How to trade MATIC on Klever Exchange
To trade MATIC, you need to select the token you want to trade for. At this point, there are two pairs of tokens that you can trade for MATIC in the Klever Exchange.
- MATIC/USDT https://klever.io/en/trade/MATIC-USDT
- KLV/MATIC https://klever.io/en/trade/MATIC-KLV
However, with KLV and USDT, you can trade for all the other tokens.
You can either use the Limit or Market Order modes.
In the Market mode, you only set the amount you wish to trade – the price will be set by the market and the order will be completed automatically.
In the case of Limit, set the amount you wish to purchase and for how much you wish to trade it for. After the order is placed, you’ll wait until it is filled. Once it is, it’ll be displayed in complete order.
As you can see, trading, buying, and swapping MATIC on Klever Exchange and K4 is extremely easy and simple and takes a few minutes. Feel free to start your trading journey now!