Among the services offered by Klever, such as our Exchange, Wallet, NFTs, and swap functionality, progress has been achieved by the developers’ consistency and dedication.
Why use Klever swap?
Klever Swap currently offers direct swap for over 200 trading pairs, saving users both time and money by offering a convenient and fast way to convert cryptocurrencies as a one-click solution.
The swap is conducted by fully autonomous bots, built in-house, which continuously seek the best exchange rate and prices among the top exchanges, and then execute the Swap with high precision, security, and speed.
How do the Klever swap fees work?
To keep the swap fees to a minimum and ensure the users are satisfied with the services, the Klever team has maintained the following swap fee structure.
- Klever Swap fee is 0.55% of the swapped amount.
- Users can reduce the Swap fee and get 25% reduction by choosing to pay the fee in KLV token.
- Users can further reduce the Swap fee by holding a certain amount of KLV in the wallet. There are 10 VIP tiers inside Klever Wallet starting from VIP 0 for users holding less than 100K KLV (no further reduction) to VIP 9 for users holding more than 9M KLV (highest possible fee reduction)
In all these structures, the users can get fee reductions depending on the volume and amount of transaction being executed.
It is pertinent to note that some conditions are also required for the user for the transaction to be executed successfully.
These are not specifically limited to the following:
- Based on the Blockchain of the swapped token, users get also charged a network fee. This fee goes to Blockchain miners/validators, not to Klever.
It is required to perform the tokens transfer from user’s wallet to Klever Team wallet before swapping. Klever Swap works like that because Klever Wallet is a non-custody wallet.
- Network fee must be paid in the Blockchain main token. For example, to swap TRC20 token user should have at least 10 TRX in the same wallet Account; to swap BEP20 token user should have BEP20 BNB; to swap BEP2 token user should have BEP2 BNB; to swap ERC20 token user should have ETH; to swap Polygon token user should have Polygon MATIC.