Several blockchain projects are pushing their development towards use cases around interoperability of which the Polygon network (Matic) has out-classed other projects to serve their numerous users.
Polygon (previously called Matic network) is a technology platform that enables blockchain networks to connect and scale. It also has its own cryptocurrency with the symbol MATIC.
Polygon is the first well-structured, easy-to-use platform that enables Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development.
The developers based the project on the core component of Polygon SDK, which is a modular, flexible framework that supports building multiple types of applications.
The Matic Network is deploying a secondary scaling solution that aims to mitigate the challenges on the Ethereum platform, which include high transaction fees and slow transaction processing speeds.
Why swap Matic?
The fantastic swap feature in Klever Wallet creates an opportunity for each user to instantly have swap access to a large number of coins and tokens.
You can do this seamlessly within the Klever Wallet while still maintaining your security, and the transaction will be almost instant.
The Klever team has added several blockchains to the swap engine which creates the opportunity for a swap to take place from one blockchain to another all within the Klever Wallet.
It is also obvious that transaction fees for the Matic swap are also moderately low in transaction costs. This would make it more efficient for users to swap their Matic to other coins or tokens faster and cheaper.
How do I find the swap pairs available with Matic in the Klever wallet?
This process is very intuitive and made simple by the Klever team to ensure users can easily navigate the Klever Wallet without any major challenges.
The basic steps to swap with Matic are very similar to looking for other crypto swap pairs, especially those listed on the Klever Wallet. These include the following:
As for Swap, these are the basic standard steps for swapping tokens and coins in the Klever Wallet:
- Click on the Swap tab (a symbol that resembles a dollar sign) from among the tabs at the bottom of the Klever Wallet.
- From the tokens list, select the token you want to swap (in this case Matic). Then, the token you want to get.
- Enter the desired amount to swap (YOU PAY). Note, there is a minimum value to swap. Once done, click on the Next button.
- Select the Account you want to receive the tokens on. You can select from your Accounts or Contacts by clicking on the Book icon. Alternatively, you can paste an address from the Clipboard or scan a QR code.
- Choose if you want to Pay Fee with KLV by enabling the related button. Paying fees with KLV gives you a 25% reduction on swap fees. Once done, click on the Convert Now button.
- After, you will be redirected to a screen that confirms that your order is placed. You can click on the “Got it!” button and relax. You will receive your tokens after a while.
Which of the tokens are available for swap on the Klever wallet?
The Klever team has enabled the swapping of several tokens against the Matic token in a very instantaneous manner where the user can simply swap their tokens within the wallet by carrying the steps listed above.
However, some of the tokens readily available for instant swaps in K4 wallet are as follows:
- Matic > KLV (TRC20)
- Matic > ETH
- Matic > USDT (TRC20)
- Matic > TRX
- Matic > BTC
Polygon Matic has proven to be a reliable partner to the Klever team and perhaps being one of the most exciting projects on the Klever wallet till date, as their support has been immense to ensure people have little or no challenge using their products wherever an integration is needed.
The Klever team ensures that the total user experience for crypto traders is made simpler and less complicated using the best technology in a secure manner in a Klever way.