Understanding the technology behind the Reef ecosystem places the user in a vantage point for seamless crypto transactions. Reef is one of the most promising blockchains that is fast, low cost, scalable, and dedicated to DeFi, NFTs & Gaming.
Reef is built on top of the Polkadot Substrate protocol, as it provides decentralized finance (DeFi) exposure with interoperability across multiple blockchain ecosystems.
How to swap Reef using the Klever Wallet?
Klever Wallet allows users of Reef to seamlessly swap their Reef from Reef (Mainnet) to Reef (ERC20) or (BEP20).
To use the Reef bridge, follow these steps in Klever Wallet, K4:
- Click on the Swap button (resembles dollar sign) from your bottom menu.
- From the available list, select the bridge you want to swap too, ERC20 or BEP20
- Enter the desired amount to swap (YOU PAY). Note, there is a minimum value to swap.
- Once done, click on the Next button.
- Select the Account you want to receive the tokens in. You can select from your Accounts or Contacts by clicking on the Book icon. Alternatively, you can paste an address from the Clipboard or scan a QR code.
- Choose if you want to Pay Fee with KLV by enabling the related button. Paying fees with KLV gives you a 25% reduction on swap fees.
- Once done, click on the Convert Now button.
- After, you will be redirected to a screen which confirms that your order has been placed.
- Select “Got it!” button and relax. You will receive your tokens in a few.