The desire for speed, low fees, and security in global transactions are indeed some of the key factors for the creation of cryptocurrencies. This has led to the development of various coins and tokens to implement these factors with the first cryptocurrency ever created being Bitcoin.
Other cryptocurrencies started the development of their own blockchain using the source codes from Bitcoin and tweaking the same to achieve scalability and increase block time creation.
One major unique blockchain created in this format is the DigiByte (DGB) Blockchain, created in similitude to Bitcoin but with ease for the cost of transaction fees on any transaction made on the blockchain.
DigiByte is adjudged as one of the fastest cryptocurrencies with the longest UTXO (unspent transaction output) chain among other cryptos.
The DigiByte coin with the ticker DGB was created over 7 years ago by Jared Tate, an American with a passion for tamper-proof transactions and improvement on previous development on the Bitcoin network, He worked assiduously to ensure the military-grade encryption technology necessitated for the security of the DGB blockchain is maintained.
This has ensured that DBG still remains a solid project with thus far 100% hacker-proof status amongst the number of crypto in the space.
Digibyte has a global community that is also very passionate about its drive and needs to create adoption in the world due to its high speed of executing transactions and low cost of transaction fees, making it an idle currency for cross-border payment.
The DigiByte coin has also been proven to be a good platform that can be used for secure identification with the creation of the Digi-ID on the blockchain.
This is such that with a single ID, an individual would not be required to insert or create multiple passwords on various platforms or internet sites visited as this has been proven to be the mode of authentication and is also being reviewed by the European Union Blockchain society.
The DigiByte blockchain also boasts of other features such as Digi-shield and five different mining algorithms which go to show the level of security on the blockchain.
DigiByte and Klever
The listing of DigiByte on the Klever platform has seen a tremendous increase of awareness for the use of DGB where the speed of transaction on a flexible and secure wallet system like the Klever wallet has known no limits and bounds.
The Klever wallet facilitates the swift transfer of tokens and coins from various blockchains on the wallet like no other in a multichain, cross-platform manner known to be the best amongst the rest.
DigiByte has a market capitalization of over $180 million, and it is ranked number 145 in the total DGBilable coins on Coinmarketcap and ranked number 197 on Coingecko respectively.
What is the DGB?
DGB refers to the native currency in the DigiByte blockchain. DigiByte (DGB) is a peer-to-peer cryptocurrency and blockchain platform, consequently, DGB coins can be purchased from various centralized exchanges, decentralized exchanges, and swap services.
Due to the ease of use and cheap cost of transactions, DGB users can store the DGB coin comfortably on wallets such as the Klever Wallet.
DGB is available on Klever Wallet
There is so much that can be achieved with cryptocurrencies that are held in the Klever Wallet.
This is such that users can actually buy and store DGB in the Klever Wallet, no matter where they are on the surface of the earth, from the comfort of their mobile devices in a convenient way.
What can you do with DGB in your Klever Wallet?
The send function of the Klever wallet enables the user to send their DGB to any other DGB Wallet by simply following the steps highlighted below:
- Click on the desired token from your Portfolio in this case DGB.
- Switch to the desired Klever Account to execute the transaction then click on the SEND button.
- Enter the amount you want to send to the recipient, then click on the Next button.
- Click on the Book icon and select an Account or Contact to which you want to send the DGB. Alternatively, you can paste an address from the Clipboard or scan a QR code. Once done, click on the Send button.
- After, you will be redirected to a screen where you can see all the transaction details. When everything is confirmed, click on the Submit Transaction button. Once submitted, a green screen will appear which confirms that the transaction is submitted successfully to the network.
In order to receive the DGB token on your Klever wallet, the user would have to perform the following processes in your Klever Wallet:
- Click on the desired token from your Portfolio in this case DGB.
- Switch to the desired Account if you have multiple accounts on the wallet.
- Inside the Account page click on the Receive button.
- On the next screen, you can:
- use the sharing application to share to the desired sender or scan the QR code.
- Alternatively, copy the address to Clipboard, then paste the address inside the sending application.
The Klever wallet has made it more convenient for users to use bank cards to buy cryptocurrencies in a seamless way.
Consequently, the strategic partnership between Klever and the world-leading payment processor Simplex.com has enabled Klever users the access to buy Crypto fast and securely inside the Klever Wallet with either a credit or debit card.
However, there are new partners working with the Klever team to expand the frontier of the fiat on-ramp services on the Klever wallet including Moonpay, Mercuryo, Banxa, and Apple Pay.
The process is stated below:
- Click on the settings button (5th from your left)
- Select the buy crypto tab.
- Select the cryptocurrency to be bought (in this case DGB)
- Input the Amount of Crypto you want to Buy or Fiat Value.
- Select Your Receiving Address.
- Input your Card Details & Fill out the Form.
- Upload your Identity Document.
- Wait for your payment request to be approved.
- The token would be credited to your wallet address that is provided.
This is another unique feature of the Klever wallet that enables a user to make payments for goods and services in cryptocurrencies without leaving the Klever wallet at any merchant point of sales. The basic steps include:
- Open your Klever wallet
- Select the cryptocurrency to be used for charge (payment)
- Click on the charge button
- Input the amount to be charged (either in DGB or USD value)
- Added a description if necessary and click next
- Scan the QR code stating the amount to be charged
- The user’s wallet address would be charged accordingly.
The Klever Wallet was indeed designed in a simple way for everyone in the crypto space.
However, we would like to continue sharing educational content to encourage our current and potential users to understand the basics of using crypto in the Klever Wallet.
It is a Klever thing to do.