This is indeed a challenge as most of the global population have a lower level of financially literate people who often fall for potential swindles and scammers online.
In particular, older people who aren’t familiar with the crypto space and young adults who view crypto as a gambling game have lost a lot of money to scammers.
Therefore, educating people on using cryptocurrencies for payment is essential for a smooth transition.
What are crypto wallets?
A cryptocurrency wallet is a device, physical medium, software or a service that stores the public and/or private keys for cryptocurrency transactions.
In addition to this basic function of storing the keys, a cryptocurrency wallet more often also offers the functionality of encrypting and/or signing information.
Why do you need to create your own Klever Wallet?
Some basic reasons why users must create their own Klever wallet are as follows:
- Personal Safety: Klever Wallet is created with the user in mind during the process to ensure the personal safety of users’ funds.
This is facilitated by the biometrics feature and a required 6-digit password to access the wallet and authenticate transactions.
- Speed of Transaction: Klever Wallet is judged to be amongst the fastest decentralized type of wallet system in the world now with over 1000 TPS
- Low cost of Transaction: Klever Wallet which was developed using the Klever Blockchain (KleverChain) has enabled the massive reduction in the cost of transactions.
- The opportunity of Investing within the wallet: Klever Wallet was created and designed with the user in mind to help push for financial freedom by creating internal staking programs to help users and investors channel where they would want to invest their money.
- The ability to use the wallet as a Point of Sale (POS): Klever Wallet can be used efficiently and monitor transactions as a point of sale receiving transactions for businesses in a global way.
- Intuitive User Interface: Klever Wallet user interface remains one of the friendliest and most easily accessible for users. This is done through their mobile devices in simple steps that enable the user to navigate the wallet seamlessly.
It is indeed a no brainer when it comes to safety of funds, it is advisable to think of a Klever Wallet.
It is a Klever thing to do.