Taking a big leap in solving the global cross-border remittances problem, Ripple (XRP) is leading the baton with its state-of-the-art blockchain technology.
XRP tokens have been around since September 2013 and still going strong with all ups and downs it has faced during the past 10 years.
Looking at these features, Klever Wallet added XRP in its wallet to offer users a project that is solving real problems for the masses. XRP is currently used by many banks and financial institutions worldwide today for remitting billions of dollars. It can become an alternative for SWIFT, a global cross-border payment system used globally by banks.
How can users swap XRP in Klever Wallet?
Swapping at Klever Wallet is very simple. To swap between XRP/USDT tokens inside Klever Wallet:
- Click on the Swap tab (which resembles a dollar sign) from the bar at the bottom.
- From the tokens list, select the token you want to swap and then select the token you want to get.
- Enter the desired amount to swap (YOU PAY). Note, that there is a minimum value to swap. Once done, click on the Next button.
- Select the Account you want to receive the tokens on. You can select from your Accounts or Contacts by clicking on the Book icon. Alternatively, you can paste an address from the Clipboard or scan a QR code.
- Choose if you want to Pay Fee with KLV by enabling the related button. Paying fees with KLV gives you a 25% reduction on swap fees. Once done, click on the Convert Now button.
- After, you will be redirected to a screen that confirms that your order is placed. You will soon receive your tokens in your wallet.
With XRP swap, you can also get KLV, USDT, Tron, Bitcoin & wrapped BTC, Ethereum & wrapped Ethereum.
For swapping on Klever Wallet, users don’t need to go through with any kind of Know your customers (KYC) function or any form of registration to execute the transactions.
Why swap from XRP to another pair?
Imagine you need KLV, Tron, Bitcoin & wrapped BTC, Ethereum & wrapped Ethereum and you don’t have USDT. With XRP, you can easily swap all these tokens within minutes.
The process of swapping is very simple and allows users to select other tokens listed on the Klever Wallet.
How to find XRP swap pairs inside Klever Wallet?
Let’s check how to find a pair that you can swap for XRP.
Once you log in and come to the portfolio page, click on the swap tab in the bottom right corner of the mobile screen. Now you will come to the Swap page, where you need to select XRP and other tokens you are looking to trade for.
Remember, only tokens that are paired with XRP will be shown to you.
What do I need to do to have transactions with XRP?
Once you have placed an order for swapping XRP with USDT, you will come to know whether the transaction was successful or not. You can view all the transactions on the main account.
You can also check all the transactions you have done for swapping XRP and you get the latest on the top and thereon.
Apart from swapping, you can also check the charges you will pay for swapping a certain amount on the wallet.
XRP reserved balance
The XRP blockchain requires 10 XRP to be reserved when an account is activated. This value is locked and cannot be never moved. This is a feature of the XRP blockchain and not a Klever Wallet rule.
What is the Klever swap?
Klever swap is one of the major functions of the Klever blockchain ecosystem. It allows users to exchange coins or tokens from one blockchain to another with 100% privacy and unrivaled speed.
The swap enables users to perform several transactions by swapping their tokens within the Klever wallet seamlessly, saving them the possible risk of losing their tokens in the process of moving the tokens across several exchanges at a minimal transaction fee.